Saturday, January 11, 2014

Decluttering is not always hell.

Decluttering is usually hell for me. This round has been significantly less so for me. I am not sure that is because of better living through pharmacology or my genuine growth as a human being. Either way hooray for letting go of things that don't fit, are too worn out to be worn in public or that I really just do not like, and have not for long enough that it is just stupid to hold on to.
I have emptied my closet completely. I am still sorting through much of it, but between my discards and that from the kids I am up to twelve bags full to donate.
The best part of all though is that because of this little project I have been doing laundry like mad so that I know what I can afford to get rid of. I am almost totally caught up on Mt. Washmore! It is a Polar Vortex miracle.

No comments: